The schools break up for summer very soon and what better way to spend the day with the kids than getting outside in the fresh air, keeping them active and enjoying local food?
Here at Tancred Farm Shop we have everything you need to create a taste bud bursting spread that the kids will enjoy, filled with;
- Fresh seasonal fruit and salad grown on our farm
- A good selection of local cheeses, including Wensleydale, which is nice and mild and delicious on fresh bread with pickle from Bracken Hill
- From our butchery counter you will also find full to the brim sausage rolls, quiches, pork pies and steak pies
- Homebade burgers and sausages, which are just as mouthwatering cold as they are hot, and the kids love them
- For the sweet tooths, and fun for the kids to bake, have a go at making these citrus bars
- Last, but not least you need a thirst quenching drink and we have a good selection in our shop including Fentimans.
If you can’t make it to our farm shop, don’t forget you can find us at the regular farmers’ markets throughout July and August in Leeds, Chapel Allerton and York.
Have a great summer holiday and we hope to see you soon.